Part B Subgrant Base Payment Adjustment (BPA) Calculators
State educational agencies (SEAs) can use CIFR’s BPA calculators to adjust the base payment portion of subgrants to local educational agencies (LEAs) under these circumstances:
- The creation of a new LEA (including charter school LEAs)
- The combination of two or more LEAs into a single LEA
- The change in geographic boundaries or administrative responsibility for two or more LEAs
- When an LEA that had a $0 base payment in its first year of operation now does serve children with disabilities
- The significant expansion of a charter school LEA
Register to receive version updates.
Understand the requirements behind base payment adjustments and when you need to make them.
Practice Guide on Examples of Adjustments to IDEA Subgrant Base Payments for Local Educational Agencies
Learn about Method A and Method B, explore a range of scenarios, and choose which method you will use.