The mission of the IDEA Fiscal Forum (IFF) is to provide opportunities for state directors of special education, Part C coordinators, and IDEA fiscal specialists to build knowledge and capacity by connecting and sharing with peers on critical IDEA fiscal issues.
State directors of special education, IDEA Part C coordinators, and IDEA Part B fiscal specialists met at the virtual IDEA Fiscal Forum in March 2022:
- The Part C program ran from March 14 to 17, 2022 (12–5 p.m. ET)
- The Part B program ran from March 21 to 24, 2022 (12:30–4 p.m. ET)
Goals for participants were to:
- improve their knowledge of implementation of IDEA fiscal requirements to ensure appropriate use and oversight of IDEA funds,
- increase their capacity to collect, report, and use special education fiscal data, and
- strengthen collaboration within and across states to support continued learning.
Concurrent interactive breakout sessions allowed for:
- sharing from state participants, TA providers, and/or OSEP staff,
- interactive discussion components, and
- questions and answers related to IDEA fiscal topics.
Agenda and Registration
Part C Program
March 14–17, 2022
12–5 p.m. ET
Part B Program
March 21–24, 2022
12:30–4 p.m. ET