State Educational Agency
Report comprehensive or voluntary CEIS data to the public
LEAs with significant disproportionality are required to publicly report on the revision of policies, practices, and procedures consistent with the requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). This report may include how comprehensive CEIS were used to address significant disproportionality.
TA centers that help with public reporting of CEIS data
U.S. Department of Education-Funded TA Centers
- IDEA Data Center (IDC)
IDC provides technical assistance to SEAs to help them address challenges encountered in collecting and reporting IDEA fiscal data, including the MOE and CEIS data, as part of its mission of building state capacity to collect, report, analyze, and use high-quality IDEA data.
Resources to assist with understanding public reporting requirements
U.S. Department of Education-Funded TA Center Resources
- CIFR, IDC and NCSI. IDEA Fiscal Timeline
- IDC and CIFR. Coordinated Early Intervening Services (CEIS) Fiscal and Student Data Tracker
- IDC. IDEA Data Training Modules – Module 6 Public Reporting
- IDC. IDEA Section 618 Public Reporting Data Element Checklist – Part B
- IDC. Section 618 Public Reporting Requirements
- PTAC. Case Study on Minimizing Access to PII and Best Practices for Access Controls
- PTAC. Early Childhood Data Privacy Resources
- PTAC. FAQ on Disclosure Avoidance
- PTAC. FAQ on Disclosure Avoidance for Early Childhood Data
- PTAC. FERPA/IDEA Crosswalk Document
Do you know of other resources that are not listed here? Contact us.